Tuesday, March 9, 2010

him and Him


I wud be willing to put aside whatever things dat i do and give all my possible attention to him jz so i wont miss any single thing he says which more often than not, lasts for more than half an hour.
Then why would I say it's a waste to leave my work once He calls??



I wud put my make-up on, get my hair fixed, dress to impress n hav an extra spray of fragrance to go out on a date with him.
Then why dont I care bout how I look if it's His turn??



I wud beg him for forgiveness if I hurt him, if I say something offensive, if I ever ignore him, if I ever dissapoint him and feel really bad about it.
Then why do I become heartless if it's Him dat I should apologize to??



I wud write a song for him, and make a video of a dedication to him so the whole wide world knows hw I feel towards him.
Then why is it so shameful and weird to sing about Him in front of my pals??





p/s : its not an intention to compare God with anythin or anyone. jz dat we often make wrong choices, dont we?




ponder.












2 comments: