Tuesday, June 1, 2010

surprise


to get suprises is just so awesome. when I was a kid, even when my father came back from work with a mere bar of chocolate! or..... pisang goreng!, or.........aiskrim potong durian! (well basically they were edible stuffs), i jumped off my seat and 'yeaying' about it for the next two minutes. suprises are unexpected, which is why it is pleasuring and exciting.
ive always been a lover of suprises myself. they're just so so sweet. but..... now i figure, i actually like to suprise people more. it even feels much greater! trust me. ;p
the suprising face,... n the appreciation u get after it went so well,... it just makes u feel the awesomeness about giving. (ok did i just repeat the word 'awesome'? daymmnn my vocab sux)
to express in another word, by making someone's day, u jz made urs. n i wonder in a sudden. why is the world not peaceful enough, when making lives happy is just so simply done?






No comments:

Post a Comment