Thursday, July 15, 2010

dissapointment


ive just gotten my results for the first semester. n for the moment being, im certainly not too proud of myself. *huge big sigh

i did a horrible job in my exams, both relatively or not. have no guts to tell my mum bout it yet. but damn me! sooner or later i still i hav to face it. i really hate to dissapoint my parents dis way, or in anyway possible. im just so hoping dat the dissapointment wud help me to brood over the mistakes i hav done n therefore, making me a better person. just hopefully.

but anyways i am still very relieved that i didnt fail my statistics tho. statistics. this is the subject which had the most possibilities of causing me the 'F' word. Goddd im so screwed when it comes to maths, calculations and anything in between. i wonder how people in actuarial courses cn pull it off in solving those complex figures' problems and shit. *no offense

and one more thing. it came to my suprise after knowing that most of my frens did worst in their MGMT (managing organisations and people) but guess what? i did my best in them. wtf! seriously talking, i really dunno whether to be flattered or smashed by that fact.

n right now all i can think of is how n when to break this news to my perents. dang it!






3 comments: