Sunday, December 20, 2009

plans

"i hate it when u make plans, get excited n they nvr happen"

apparently, dats exactly wt my current feeling is.

*sigh*

ive been turned down.. with a lil bit of twist & manipulation. feeling as if ppl had broken their promises they hav made, tho there's a tiny tiny space in my heart says its for good. bt damn it! i jz dun like getting the pleasure of excitement for notin. i rather not havin it at all in the first place. at least, there shud be more convincing, well-constructed ways to present reasonable excuses for it. mayb its my fault as well to be such a hard-thinker.. to plan eeeverything dat i cud possibly think of, even after knowing such of this condition might come interrupting.

i dun gve a damn anymore.
its about time for me to learn dat not all things will go my way. perhaps.




No comments:

Post a Comment